Thursday, February 24, 2011

A multi-billionaire's dream in a thatched khangpoksung

In a thatched khaangpoksung beside a leaning kaangthol
There he sits, enjoying his chaangang
The pomfri he wears is smelly
And there are holes a many
But he sits idle, engrossed in his dreams

‘My neighbour recently got a Honda City
Last year they bought I 10
I can also buy a Mercedes (someday)
Once I hit the jackpot
I will build even a bungalow
-(a two storey bungalow with terrace garden)

My Memton will be happy then
She wont borrow money any
From Eneton, Shyama or Binasakhi
No more baaki-siki
At the local Mitlao's store


Our little 'boiton' will this time
Get admitted at DBS
He will go to school by van
Our neighbour 'Naoton's Van
With Naobi as the driver

I have never boarded a flight
This time I will travel places
Jet Airways's air hostesses are not hot
So I will take Kingfisher Airlines
And fly like a king in the sky

Oh Memton just for a while
Dont u please yell
I am lost in a multi-billionaire's dreams
And all the while you scream
To fetch you a kilo of rice...

No comments: