Wednesday, January 21, 2009

BITCH-ING --RULE NUMB- URR WAAN >>>>> (Read Loud In Bold Capital Letters)


Guys do more ditching and girls do more bitching. So both share affinity of ITCHING (B TEX ka dushman).

Last time when Eeta Thoibi (pet name of a fren of mine) and me bitched about was something out of the context or (haijinlasi) syllabus. We were bitching about someone whom we had never seen, met, talked (lots of relevant verbs follow)......

The Root Cause
One and only (dot dot dot). I wonder why guys have to take help of bitching to accomplish Mission ditching at times (ehh). But serious huh. I don't address to the whole population of Males (saving myself from bruising many egos (sigh)....)

Consequence
(Under withheld)

Precaution
Eeta and me will lay out plans for this one and will not tell anyone else.
Keep bitching!!!! Double Lolazzzzzzz

No comments: