Wednesday, January 21, 2009

KUCH KUCH HOTA HEIN ----Life's Filmy Ways

Olala!!!! NO Shahrukh and Kajol in this session. I am actually misleading you guys with a different recipe today hehehe. Two days back a long lost old fren of mine gave me a surprise call. Whews!! It was quite an astonishing experience and the excitement was worth anything. ..............Let me tell u the tale in De-tail (lolazzz)

..............You are on your way back from office and you attend a call from a friend with whom you have lost contact for the last 8 years....====IT HAPPENED TO ME 2 DAYS BACK.............Gosh!!! isn't it filmy enough??? Doesn't it revive the theme of KUCH KUCH HOTA HEIN movie ====Rahul and Anjali met after 8 years again== oops oops oops====It na bhi flimy naa rey...and MIND ME my fren is a SHE not a HE and we are straight (lolazzzz again).-======Last time I saw her was during the board exam of my 12th class in 2001. After that she went to Pune and I went to Ahmedabad for my further studies. I wondered how we never got a chance of meeting at least once during all these years. Well we did try to catch up but maybe luck did not work out and every time we went home for vacation it was all flop plans to catch up.... Life is sometimes quite filmy right guys?????


Ok-Ok-Ok who else are joining me for a GOA trip this summer raise your hands (lols). We are uniting and celebrating the re-union in GOA this summer? Henna Jakaash Plan????? Anyone of u can join us at your own EXPENSE (lols).....

No comments: