Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Qualities i look for in my GUY

Women Empowerment on full swing and take a sneak preview of the same below----

Sharing some qualities which I look for in MY GUY. Take Hajmola when any of you can't digest going through the same-

•ü Upload some right attitude and please leave your egos miles away before approaching me

•ü Should be able to cook good homely food for me once in a blue moon but no over smart cooking skills huh

•ü Should wake up early in the morning to eat breakfast with me or else he has to stay hungry and wait till lunch I don't keep stale breakfast. Rules are rules abide or stay hungry

•ü Every weekend (WITHOUT FAILURE) he should treat me out for a candle lit dinner after a good movie (don't bother for the bill I can as well pay that ahemm)

•ü He should stay handsome and try to upgrade his grooming skills. I don't want my best friend boasting of her guy in front of me because I wanna do that instead.


These much tips for the time being, will come back with more in the future if I feel like sharing.

No comments: