Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Essence of the word EMA--(mom, mother, mumma)

Just a three lettered word and yet so significantly meaningful- EMA—meaning mother/mom/mumma.

Well, it’s not mother’s day but for me today seems to be the real MOTHER”S DAY. I miss her everyday but today I am missing her more than necessary (hehehe yabrane). Last night I saw her in my dreams. She always comes to my dreams whenever I am sick or stressed with hell lotcha works and would always fondle me lovingly is her affectionate ways. Gawd! She is my angel, my sweetheart. This Yaoshang (holi) I will try to present my Mumma one of the best daughters residing on this blue planet------well tats none other than ME--lolazzzz. Well, I need to work out certain things about how I will make my Mumma proud of me and let me keep this back under privacy policies (ezzz yabrane).

Well, I recently watched a hindi movie---Dashvidaniya---the story of a dying man and how he tries to live the best moments of life before he dies. In that movie I came across a particular song --- Meri Maa Pyaari Maa Mumma--- Gawd! I love the song and tears rolled down my cheeks listening that song. Umm, well one more song which I would love to share is ‘Goodbye is the saddest word’ –sung by Celine Dion. It’s a wonderful song sung with a theme of a girl’s life’s journey…..the song reflects how a baby turns into a lady and finally gets wedded and all the while her mumma takes care of her……….such a heartfelt theme in fact hmm.


Well, this one goes for my Mumma---I have hardly said I LOVE YOU to anyone (male/female) BUT I LOVE YOU MUMMA and you are all I have to hold on muaaah

1 comment:

suraj said...

You are wonderful... I became a big fan of you..